What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi anyone can spare me 2 espresso? I need it for my boat, really appreciated will pay full price or if you want to trade with screws, I have a lot, thx.

Im sorry i fell asleep. Lol.
I'll be waiting till u come to my stall, k... Make a room of 12 items on ur barn! :)

ewenique

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone buy the pumpkin pies in my stall before they sell, my next boat needs them.....of course

Thank you

Never mind, they just sold:(

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for 10 apple juices... Will trade with 5 ice creams or 5 cheesecakes...
Any amount will be highly appreciated... :)

sapphireoceans

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can anyone buy the pumpkin pies in my stall before they sell, my next boat needs them.....of course

Thank you

Never mind, they just sold:(

Hey ewe, I know I'm late but I did go look, and they are not there. Hope someone grabbed them for you x

iPad RD | London, UK | GC: sapphireoceans | Level 46

dhidhiazir

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi anyone can spare me 2 espresso? I need it for my boat, really appreciated will pay full price or if you want to trade with screws, I have a lot, thx.

SWEETPEAS.... U left after the espresso... Someone else bought the 10 items I want u to have :(

dhidhiazir level 57. when trade with me : grab any corns and prepare your fast finger.. :/

Grecio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for 1 nail and 7 panels for silo expansion . Offering 16 screws in return : D all of em :p

Pm me <3

PS: putting some expansion stuff in back of my stall, come on over if you need them

CarrotPie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for 20 planks.

I have 6 nails, 4 screws, 29 panels, 20 deeds, 6 stakes, 18 mallets.

PM if interested

Most reactions

Latest posts