What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Snopro294 said:
Looking to trade duct tape, I have planks or bolts to trade

GC snopro294 level 39 Sent from my iPad using iPF

If you still need duct tape I have some...looking to trade for your single planks. Thanks
GC Betsmorgan
Level 53

I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member.

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Harvested all day hoping to get expansion materials. Not a single one. I have silo materials to trade for though of anyone is willing :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Harvested all day hoping to get expansion materials. Not a single one. I have silo materials to trade for though of anyone is willing :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

hi. i have 1 mallet. can i trade with 1 screw?

GC =dk7= Level 29

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinakawazu said:
hi. i have 1 mallet. can i trade with 1 screw?

GC =dk7= Level 29

Sure! Ill add you. And I'll put up a wheat. I'm level 52

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Sure! Ill add you. And I'll put up a wheat. I'm level 52

sure

GC =dk7= Level 29

Ornatrix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dinakawazu said:
sure

GC =dk7= Level 29

Ok I added you :)

dinakawazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
Ok I added you :)

still waiting for your FR :)

GC =dk7= Level 29

Marremy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help my ship leaves soon, and there are still some crates that needs to be filled!

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Sent from my iPad2 using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. IPF Badboy.

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:

Yeah I usually get a few expansion stuff when harvesting but not today, mainly saws :( boo

kewb62

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avaolivia said:
What do you guys do with the jewerelly once you've made it?

Save it for truck orders. Most of the ones I get make me more money than their max price and a decent amount of xp. Plus a voucher if you still want those.

gc: kewb lvl 51

Most reactions

Latest posts