What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

moonshadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beechel said:
Hi All, well I kind of flipped my lid a bit last night and not being able to sleep, I sat doing back to back wheat growing for about 4-5 hrs :( (I know, its really sad!) but I got loads of goodies that Im happy to trade :D

To trade I have the following...
1 nail
14 screws
19 panels

I need, 8 bolts first and foremost but am also happy to trade the above for planks and duct tape as I know I will need to upgrade the barn again!

Anyway, as a combination of my manic wheat harvesting mission and scouring the shops.... I also found 10 certs, 4 markers and 4 mallets.... (really pleased with this!) and gained enough points to level up to level 39 (we are talking thousands of wheat fields harvested!) and diamonds from levelling up and completing the last 2 hyper harvester awards... meaning I now have a hoard of 19 diamonds after I just got the last baconator award and Im 30 mins from getting the last captaincy award.... oh and I got a new cat :D

A very productive day :D

so if anyone need some building materials for the silo, I can trade for anything for the barn, but I really do need some bolts so if anyone can help on that... that would be great :D

Wow what did you do with all that wheat?!

GC id: equestrianerd [level 34]

moosquared

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beechel said:
Hi All, well I kind of flipped my lid a bit last night and not being able to sleep, I sat doing back to back wheat growing for about 4-5 hrs :( (I know, its really sad!) but I got loads of goodies that Im happy to trade :D

1 nail
14 screws
19 panels

I need, 8 bolts first and foremost but am also happy to trade the above for planks and duct tape as I know I will need to upgrade the barn again!

Anyway, as a combination of my manic wheat harvesting mission and scouring the shops.... I also found 10 certs, 4 markers and 4 mallets.... (really pleased with this!) and gained enough points to level up to level 39 (we are talking thousands of wheat fields harvested!) and diamonds from levelling up and completing the last 2 hyper harvester awards... meaning I now have a hoard of 19 diamonds after I just got the last baconator award and Im 30 mins from getting the last captaincy award.... oh and I got a new cat :D

so if anyone need some building materials for the silo, I can trade for anything for the barn, but I really do need some bolts so if anyone can help on that... that would be great :D

4-5 hours of wheat?!?!?!?! Wow! But congrats for getting all those stuff.

Anyway, can I trade 5 bolts for 5 wood panels, please? :)

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I am working on boat 6 of 12 for Capt III. I need help with both the espressos and the apple jam. I had 10 sugars saved back but even with that I cannot make all that I need, 4 crates of 6 each! I can make the espresso, so I will buy white sugar if you have any or espresso.

Also, I only had three APPLE JAMS, and need 4 boxes of 2 each, so any help appreciated. I will buy or you can get xp by filling the crates. Thanks so much in advance for any help, this is my third time trying for capt III, hope I can make it this time.

Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 43

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
beechel said:
Aww Im from the UK but happy thanksgiving 1million and everyone in the US :D

I'm also in the uk :) but Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it :)

GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.

Bradg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help! I am working on boat 6 of 12 for Capt III. I need help with both the espressos and the apple jam. I had 10 sugars saved back but even with that I cannot make all that I need, 4 crates of 6 each! I can make the espresso, so I will buy white sugar if you have any or espresso.

Also, I only had three APPLE JAMS, and need 4 boxes of 2 each, so any help appreciated. I will buy or you can get xp by filling the crates. Thanks so much in advance for any help, this is my third time trying for capt III, hope I can make it this time.

Hi. I'm level 35 so can't help with coffee sorry. But, I can sell you four apple jam if you like :)

Edit; GC framed156

Let me know if you want?

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
beechel said:

1 nail
14 screws
19 panels

Wow! What a session :D very productive :D

GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My barn is full so having a clear out guys. Chris46! Level 39. Have pies, icecreams, jewerelly and more :)

cterie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been answered before so I apologize. But do you get xp and money for filling other people's boats?

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cterie said:
I'm sure this has been answered before so I apologize. But do you get xp and money for filling other people's boats?

Yes, you get it for that crate. They get it for the boat.

AmyArnold

iPF Noob
Reaction score

How do you help other people fill their boats? I saw where I can ask for help on mine, but how do I know if others need help?

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok thank you, I didnt see any xp or money floating on up so I had to ask.

I thought the same thing at first. Lol.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any one gt buttered pop corn? I just sold 10 in my shop because my barn was full and I needed them for boat order, doh. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Most reactions

Latest posts