What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
I just sent a PM but no. My inbox is void of notification.

...not that it's mandatory.

They shouldn't be able to just delete a thread with no warning. Especially such a popular well used one!

I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. F.A.R.M chooses you. You don't choose F.A.R.M

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yo know what really grinds my gears? Needing sugar to make espresso. Most espresso drinkers I know don't take sugar.

craftymummy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
They shouldn't be able to just delete a thread with no warning. Especially such a popular well used one!

Something's probably gone wrong somewhere. I can't see them deleting it for no reason. I'm sure there's a good explanation for it.

I *think* the admin people are in America, so probably still in bed at the moment.

Just my thoughts :)

GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.

puffi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Something's probably gone wrong somewhere. I can't see them deleting it for no reason. I'm sure there's a good explanation for it.

I *think* the admin people are in America, so probably still in bed at the moment.

Just my thoughts :)

GC: Anne*29 lvl 32 Please PM me to buy/sell/trade.
:)))

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They're working it. I've received response. Stand by.

It's back. Slight misclick during some housekeeping.

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
They're working it. I've received response. Stand by.

It's back. Slight misclick during some housekeeping.

Lmao!! Slight misclick! Love that :)

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kix1980 said:
Yo know what really grinds my gears? Needing sugar to make espresso. Most espresso drinkers I know don't take sugar.

Lol. You have a point there... although I always take my coffee with lots lots lots of sugar..

d3li9ht - level44

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here!

I won't be on here tomorrow so that's why I'm saying it early.

Have fun and be safe with your friends and family.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Aww Im from the UK but happy thanksgiving 1million and everyone in the US :D

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All, well I kind of flipped my lid a bit last night and not being able to sleep, I sat doing back to back wheat growing for about 4-5 hrs :( (I know, its really sad!) but I got loads of goodies that Im happy to trade :D

To trade I have the following...
1 nail
14 screws
19 panels

I need, 8 bolts first and foremost but am also happy to trade the above for planks and duct tape as I know I will need to upgrade the barn again!

Anyway, as a combination of my manic wheat harvesting mission and scouring the shops.... I also found 10 certs, 4 markers and 4 mallets.... (really pleased with this!) and gained enough points to level up to level 39 (we are talking thousands of wheat fields harvested!) and diamonds from levelling up and completing the last 2 hyper harvester awards... meaning I now have a hoard of 19 diamonds after I just got the last baconator award and Im 30 mins from getting the last captaincy award.... oh and I got a new cat :D

A very productive day :D

so if anyone need some building materials for the silo, I can trade for anything for the barn, but I really do need some bolts so if anyone can help on that... that would be great :D

kix1980

iPF Noob
Reaction score
d3li9ht said:
Lol. You have a point there... although I always take my coffee with lots lots lots of sugar..

d3li9ht - level44

Me too. I like a really milky sweet coffee but people who drink espresso seem to just like the coffee without anything else x

Most reactions

Latest posts