What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

DemB94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ornatrix said:
If you a in need of more neighbors, we recommend posting on the Hay Day friend request thread here on ipf.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.M™ member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.™

Thank you x

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What will the goat milk be used for?

It used for dipping your cookies in. Yummy!!! Lol.

No seriously it's used for Goat cheese and Feta Pies.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if 500 the max for friends?

Yup 500 is the max. I've hit the max 4x's already.

Sent from my iPod Touch 4g using my fingers & Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member. IPF Badboy.

Betsmorgan10

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1million said:
It used for dipping your cookies in. Yummy!!! Lol.

No seriously it's used for Goat cheese and Feta Pies.

Lol

I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have a problem with game center? Everytime i try to open hay day it comes ups and loads everythings fine. I have like 10 seconds to do stuff till the game center thingy pops up says that i have to login. I cant press cancel, well i can but it doesnt react. When i try to login it just loads and loads forever. Anybody knows how to fix this?

Stop all running apps (double press the Home button. Then press/hold on a app until it wiggles. Then press the little "x") including Hay Day then respring your iDevice (press/hold the Power button) then open up Hay Day and wait until Gamecenter loads. This happens to me sometimes.

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please and thank you goes a long way, folks. Lets use the words our mamas taught us.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.â„¢

Listen to the thread enforcer everybody! Lol

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please and thank you goes a long way, folks. Lets use the words our mamas taught us.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. Head of PR department of F.A.R.M. I'm a proud F.A.R.Mâ„¢ member. F.A.R.Mâ„¢ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M.â„¢

What about peas and turkey?

Example: Can I peas have two carrot pies? Turkey in advance.

Myvintagedreams

iPF Novice
Reaction score
1million said:
What about peas and turkey?

Example: Can I peas have two carrot pies? Turkey in advance.

Hahahahaha

Most reactions

Latest posts