What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

joyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just me/ murphey's law, or does finalising your consequtive boatload mean: particularly not asking what you have in store plenty?? :s :p

I've been saving up as much as I can of hard(er) stuff, but then sadly got leveled-up, and now need ### ice cream.. If anyone can help (vanilla) that'd be great.

PS. my system was awesome (I recon) had it not been for the major time out crisis last week. If any "beginner" (which I am too) wants to know -> once you unlock the dock don't go for XP (preferably not selling anything from the board requests, but only in your shop) Reason for this is that in the beginning it's much easier to collect anything you need, since you don't have to buy expensive new tools (I wish I hadn't straight away bought my mine and ovens - i never was requested any silver or gold for the boat - has anyone?)

Well, that's my tip for newer players... which will soon be on pagenumber 1000-something and not be read, but hey, maybe 1 person does at the right time :p

All the while, anyone got vanilla ice-cream spare? Bit frustrated about finishing my boat-streak (after failing @ nr 10 cause of the time-outs)

I can repay you with plenty of level 29 stuff (cakes pies bars and building materials)

Thanks in advance!!

Esmay2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just me/ murphey's law, or does finalising your consequtive boatload mean: particularly not asking what you have in store plenty?? :s :p

I've been saving up as much as I can of hard(er) stuff, but then sadly got leveled-up, and now need ### ice cream.. If anyone can help (vanilla) that'd be great.

PS. my system was awesome (I recon) had it not been for the major time out crisis last week. If any "beginner" (which I am too) wants to know -> once you unlock the dock don't go for XP (preferably not selling anything from the board requests, but only in your shop) Reason for this is that in the beginning it's much easier to collect anything you need, since you don't have to buy expensive new tools (I wish I hadn't straight away bought my mine and ovens - i never was requested any silver or gold for the boat - has anyone?)

Well, that's my tip for newer players... which will soon be on pagenumber 1000-something and not be read, but hey, maybe 1 person does at the right time :p

All the while, anyone got vanilla ice-cream spare? Bit frustrated about finishing my boat-streak (after failing @ nr 10 cause of the time-outs)

I can repay you with plenty of level 29 stuff (cakes pies bars and building materials)

Thanks in advance!!

I've got 6 vanilla ice cream, pm me :)

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok just a few answers and my point is proved. I suggest everyone here read them.....you can find them in the moderators post a few pages back. I only say this so that our forum is not shut down again!

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

Folks, you truly are pushing the limits. When you registered you ALL checked a box indicating the you read and would adhere to the rules of this forum. If you do not remember what you read or checked the box without reading I suggest you take time to familiarize yourself with our rules. Here is the link http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

We want to keep this thread open for the many who truly enjoy this particular game. Resurrecting issues of reprimands, in the open forum, that took place days ago is unacceptable! If someone disagrees with staff actions please contact me via PM and I will be glad to discuss and address as appropriate.

I trust this clarifies the purpose of this thread and what topics can be discusses.

Respectfully,

Mike
Administrator, iPadForums.net

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickymaid said:
Poll question .....please be honest!!!

Who here actually read the forum rules when you joined?

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M ™member. F.A.R.M™ chooses you, you can't choose F.A.R.M™

I skimmed them. Pretty much the standard rules for a forum of this kind. No content you don't want your kids to see, no external links, be polite, no questioning of mods/admins actions in public forum, no spam, no duplicate accounts, etc. As normal, the rules are susceptible to change so just because it's not a rule now doesn't mean it won't be a rule later.

d3li9ht

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aldmom said:
Thank you betsmorgan and myvintagedreams for helping with the ice cream. I finally sent my boat off. The next one requires the same. Please let me know if u have more.

Sent using iPF! GC ID: tootie2

Are you on Captain achievement?

d3li9ht - level43

Mickymaid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
joyc said:

Thanks in advance!!

Let me know when you boat gets in, we will help you. No the boats don't ask for bars. It will ask for heaps of the newest level you hit. I was lucky enough to already be at 50 when the update came thru. Even with that, I wouldn't have made my achievement without the help I got here.

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kewb62 said:
My barn is at 600 now. In my opinion the way it is set up it to level the barn makes it seem like there is never enough space. At this point I need 23 of each item to level my barn. So when I am close to leveling my building supplies take up a big part of my available space. If I were to just sell all my building supplies I would probably be comfortable at this point. I think I'll give up if I ever get to 1000.

I checked out the fb page and I saw someone ask about the max. They said there is a max, but it extremely high, they increase it regularly and they don't think anyone has gotten to it. So pretty much yes you can just keep building.

Thanks a bunch for this info!!

Tiggy1993

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need 6x3 corn bread
4x3 butter pop corn
6x3 goats milk

Sent from my iPad using iPF

ea_sweetface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tiggy1993 said:
Need 6x3 corn bread
4x3 butter pop corn
6x3 goats milk

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I have 9 corn bread and 6 butter popcorns. I think we're neighbours already?

Iamrandompi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone have any feta pie (4), goat cheese (4) or cream cakes(2)?

GC is omgpie8D lvl 41

joyc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me know when you boat gets in, we will help you. No the boats don't ask for bars. It will ask for heaps of the newest level you hit. I was lucky enough to already be at 50 when the update came thru. Even with that, I wouldn't have made my achievement without the help I got here.

You are just so nice :) :) Don't you need any building material which eveyone has and stores up? I'd give you my last of one sort even if all my other material is completed! haha..

Thanks to Esmay2011 and one lucky hit in the store I'm up to 7 now.. Let's see what the boat has to say (2-a-box would be great :))

aldmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If anyone has vanilla ice cream, I'll take all of them :)

Sent using iPF! GC ID: tootie2

Esmay2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are just so nice :) :) Don't you need any building material which eveyone has and stores up? I'd give you my last of one sort even if all my other material is completed! haha..

Thanks to Esmay2011 and one lucky hit in the store I'm up to 7 now.. Let's see what the boat has to say (2-a-box would be great :))

Yay good luck :)

schaferka5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ea_sweetface said:
Is there a comfy barn and shed capacity? Is there a max or you can just keep building? I am at 350 at the moment for both at level 28. They don't get full currently but i do I tend to hoard building materials and cheap apples for my juicer and apple pies since I don't want my apple trees to die. Speaking of, if a tree gets revived, will it keep living after each revival or it'll eventually die?

I think it does one revival and the next time it dies and then you need the axe or saw to get rid of. I have seen farms with so many dead trees and I do not ever want to have mine look like that. So I usually just buy whenever I find a good deal.

Most reactions

Latest posts