What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Suzannamae said:
Yes they are exp. try leaving the chickens and cows alone for while make pig feed, pig feed sheep feed sheep feed, ather and collect the bacon and wool, just ignore the orders, gather what you can sell to stall and visitors to farm, get the money and supplies to increase barn and silo....grow crops and sell too. Indigo, chilli peppers and pumpkins sell pretty good and u can sell pretty high, also any feed sells too, putting eggs as EVERYONE puts those, advertise what you D T see in pare, chances are others are looking for it, my experience found the following sells good

ANY FRUIT ...AS EXPENSIVE AS YOU CAN ...it will sell, if not, Greg will buy it.
Pumpkins
Chilli peppers
Indigo
Soy beans
Animal feed
Wool
Bacon

Those are what sell best for me. Gl, I accepted ur request

Oh and be sure to ask fr help on your fruit trees and bushes, they are worth the cost I usually have at least 10 trees and 5-10 bushes, then 1st time they "die" use the ! Ver it and ask for help...share to fb, anyone visiting ur farm can help by tapping on the ! Then you get more fruit, when dies second time, use saw or ax to get rid of it buy new ones. They are big big moneymaker.

Hmmm ignore orders...that's interesting advice... It's true though, I can make more money selling the same order stuff in the store than through the orders.... Think I might do that for a while till I make some money or at least till I open the dock.... Thank you so much :)

silpakrishna9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sigh, I just bought my first smelter, still have not opened the dock or the mine... I just can't seem to make the big bucks quick.... Any tips? I am always dumbfounded when I see people selling like 50 or 60 bacon and eggs or nails or whatever in their store.... How do they manage to get so many at one time to sell?

My suggestions:-

The passers-by won't offer a good price usually. feel free to ignore them except for easy things like wheat, eggs etc.(however, remember you also need to complete the customers achievement so do not totally ignore them)
Always make sure your road side shop is full.
while putting an Ad, put the Ad for the rarest commodity. people will come for that and see the other things in your shop and may take them all or atleast many of them. If you put an add for the eggs there is a good chance no one will visit your shop
before going to bed, fill up your queues on the bakery, oven, popcorn pot etc so that you have all of them ready for sale next day.
I remember you are a friend to me so come by for bacon :)

i usually follow these and now have a smelter and my mine is open. I still have 1,12,889 coins :)

Last edited:

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
silpakrishna9 said:
My suggestions:-

The passers-by won't offer a good price usually. feel free to ignore them except for easy things like wheat, eggs etc.(however, remember you also need to complete the customers achievement so do not totally ignore them)
Always make sure your road side shop is full.
while putting an Ad, put the Ad for the rarest commodity. people will come for that and see the other things in your shop and may take them all or atleast many of them. If you put an add for the eggs there is a good chance no one will visit your shop
before going to bed, fill up your queues on the bakery, oven, popcorn pot etc so that you have all of them ready for sale next day.
I remember you are a friend to me so come by for bacon :)

i usually follow these and now have a smelter and my mine is open. I still have 1,12,889 coins :)

Oh my that's alot of coins... I really should start paying less heed to the walk ins and the tough orders... Start selling in the store more... Thanks or that... Poor me with 7000 coins :(

sa_hill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
any tips on how to increase the barn capacity ? stuck at 125 and struggling to pull it up !

Retikens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sa_hill said:
any tips on how to increase the barn capacity ? stuck at 125 and struggling to pull it up !

The only way would be to gather required building materials and then upgrading it. Tape, plank, and bolts for the barn. For a list of how many to increase to next level capacity, open barn and tap the button at the bottom of the window that says upgrade. Same goes for silo which needs panels, screws, and nails. Max capacity is 1000 for both.

Building materials are acquired pretty much from anything you do around the farm. Gathering from animals, harvesting crop, to picking up produced products all yield a chance for building materials. If you have the coin, browse through newspaper or randomly visit other farms for a chance at a mystery box which might contain materials, coin, or even diamonds.

Last edited:

amyleigh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay Day crops

On my hay day half of my crops are greyed out most of the time and I can't use them, it varies between them. I asked
My mum if this happened with her and she said no? Is there something wrong with my app or does this happen to most
People.
Amy :)

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
amyleigh said:
On my hay day half of my crops are greyed out most of the time and I can't use them, it varies between them. I asked
My mum if this happened with her and she said no? Is there something wrong with my app or does this happen to most
People.
Amy :)

Interesting. I do not believe it should be that way. When you do not have a product it should not be visible opposed to being greyed out. You may want to email Hay Day support about that.

mezzy175

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Interesting. I do not believe it should be that way. When you do not have a product it should not be visible opposed to being greyed out. You may want to email Hay Day support about that.

If you don't have an item it is greyed out, with the suggestion of using diamonds to acquire 1 to kick start your crops.
I don't know if there's a problem with yours but try to keep at least 1 item of everything in your silo to avoid the grey.
Mezzy175

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Uh, in need of some apples, anyone got them in stock?

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

Suzannamae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little One said:
Uh, in need of some apples, anyone got them in stock?

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

Hi, I have apples, if u wanna add me, my GC ID is suzannamae.

I'm in California, pacific standard Tim. It it 9:36 right now, got church, but will be back after, email me, and when get home, I can email u I will wait for a response then put some apples on my roadside stand cheap for u. K? My email is [email[/email]

Suz

Moderation Notice:This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with the Forum Rules
No External Links...including Email/Facebook/Twitter Accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

sa_hill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iplay said:
The only way would be to gather required building materials and then upgrading it. Tape, plank, and bolts for the barn. For a list of how many to increase to next level capacity, open barn and tap the button at the bottom of the window that says upgrade. Same goes for silo which needs panels, screws, and nails. Max capacity is 1000 for both.

Building materials are acquired pretty much from anything you do around the farm. Gathering from animals, harvesting crop, to picking up produced products all yield a chance for building materials. If you have the coin, browse through newspaper or randomly visit other farms for a chance at a mystery box which might contain materials, coin, or even diamonds.

oh yeah it's tough to increase the capacity of both the barn and the silo. also I don't see any logical way of getting those material to increase the capacity, they just randomly keep coming your way. anyways thanks for the help, hope to increase the capacity soon :)

bexatious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I add people via GC? I don't use facebook but each time I try to add friends it wants me to send email to facebook.

patcha123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bexatious said:
How do I add people via GC? I don't use facebook but each time I try to add friends it wants me to send email to facebook.

If you have the game center app, go under "friends" and click on "add friends".

Most reactions

Latest posts