What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rexhom said:
I also loose the the diamonds quite often. The first time was 60 diamonds. I now spend them as soon as I get them. I have written to the developers several times but they say They have checked my files and I am spending them. They sent me an email saying they credited 10 to my account for the inconvenience. They were gone before I got to use them. I was once in the red at -4 diamonds. I sent them a screen shot and asked for an explanation. I wasn't surprised when I didn't get a response? I feel for anyone who has spent money buying the diamonds. Hope they fox this, I have had others things go missing as well. Mainly wheat and cash.

Been there too. I normally received a response within 24 hours when reporting an undocumented "feature" but this incident didn't receive a response for a few days. I know they're swamped so no worries.
attachment.php

They informed me they're aware of the issue and are addressing it.

Retikens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Been there too. I normally received a response within 24 hours when reporting an undocumented "feature" but this incident didn't receive a response for a few days. I know they're swamped so no worries.

They informed me they're aware of the issue and are addressing it.

Tack me onto the negative diamonds list. Lol. Yeah I emailed them too. Got a few back, spent them, gained a few more, and lost them again. Maybe we got a pickpocket fox on the prowl for unsuspecting diamond carriers.

Attachments

• image-3172076294.jpg
    image-3172076294.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 428

eclecticsahm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've lost a few diamonds too, but not a whole lot because after hearing these stories, I try to spend them as quickly as I can.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh I see! So it's about adding GC friends and not just Hay Day?

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

Jammomma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok so a new glitch started happening, this one is for the good though! Greg bought my stuff that sat like usual, which left my shop empty, I went to check my neighbors stuff, came back and he bought them again! I know I got extra money too because it was enough to finally buy my juicer! I've had many diamonds taken and even could swear I've had money taken, hence why it has taken me forever to get my juicer! Just glad it was one of my more expensive selling items would have stunk if it was just corn!!!

jbaughman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings,

I've looked for documentation to cover this, and can't find it, though I may just be missing it somewhere. I am playing Hay Day, very new to it, and I have a barn full of resources. However, I cannot figure out how to move those resources out of my barn to move forward in the game. Any help with this would be appreciated- thank you in advance. :)

Esthi777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jbaughman said:
Greetings,

I've looked for documentation to cover this, and can't find it, though I may just be missing it somewhere. I am playing Hay Day, very new to it, and I have a barn full of resources. However, I cannot figure out how to move those resources out of my barn to move forward in the game. Any help with this would be appreciated- thank you in advance. :)

What level are you on? I don't think you can sell items to move out of your barn until about level 7, if I'm remembering correctly. After that, you can sell them in your road side stand. HTH

John Prester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Esthi777 said:
What level are you on? I don't think you can sell items to move out of your barn until about level 7, if I'm remembering correctly. After that, you can sell them in your road side stand. HTH

But, you should be able to fill orders using the truck as soon as you start playing. That will get stuff out of your barn.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
John Prester said:
But, you should be able to fill orders using the truck as soon as you start playing. That will get stuff out of your barn.

That is right.

iPad "3", 32GB, Wifi, White

Most reactions

Latest posts