What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wish they would bring out some more achievements and awards for us to go for... I mean... I could quite happily do another captaincy for some more diamonds... and we have nothing for the coffee maker or the jewelry maker... they could also do an overall award for people who have achieved everything or now that we can help others out with their boat orders... some kind of achievement linked to that
I proposed one about feeding cats/dogs but no explicit reply

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I proposed one about feeding cats/dogs but no explicit reply

yeah... it makes sense that they update the awards and achievements to bring it in line with all the new stuff we can do...

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beechel said:
I wish they would bring out some more achievements and awards for us to go for... I mean... I could quite happily do another captaincy for some more diamonds... and we have nothing for the coffee maker or the jewelry maker... they could also do an overall award for people who have achieved everything or now that we can help others out with their boat orders... some kind of achievement linked to that

I agree, there should be one for helping out with boats, just like there is ones for reviving trees. I wish there were more ways to earn diamonds as well.

Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 43

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you would be proud of me... I now have 22 diamonds :D:D:D
I lost 3 apparently by opening a treasure box (that's what the developers told me), which I am almost sure I never did... second time this happens...I just reloaded the game and saw 3 diamonds missing :eek:

but I am proud of you, it'slike you doubled your diamonds in the space of less than a day!!! wooohhooo

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there must be something strange going on at my farm now lol
got 2 planks from harvesting and collecting eggs and bought 4 in the newspaper together with a marker just now .. those are the 2 rarest materials for me normally!!
on the other hand I harvest fewer tapes now ... hmmmm interesting

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay, just got a quick question. Have you ever gone through all the adds in the paper when it's eggs and bacon? And if u have, have you found anything decent. I'm desperate for ores or TNT so going to desperate measures lol, but think I'm wasting my time.

balloon45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avaolivia said:
I usually do when there's building material, and always find more materials but haven't with the eggs and bacon.

Still have those carrot cakes? I accepted your GC request

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hay, just got a quick question. Have you ever gone through all the adds in the paper when it's eggs and bacon? And if u have, have you found anything decent. I'm desperate for ores or TNT so going to desperate measures lol, but think I'm wasting my time.
Most of the building materials I get from the newspaper (and sometimes I also happened to find some tnt/shovels, bars, jewelry) are concealed in between crops, eggs, or eggs and bacon.
I have found the most when the newspaper had mixed ads. When I see just eggs and bacon or just eggs usually no goodies concealed.
Often I just randomly open ads (starting from the last page) and find some good stuff...also in good amount. just a matter of luck really.

beechel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I lost 3 apparently by opening a treasure box (that's what the developers told me), which I am almost sure I never did... second time this happens...I just reloaded the game and saw 3 diamonds missing :eek:

but I am proud of you, it'slike you doubled your diamonds in the space of less than a day!!! wooohhooo
similar thing happened to me the other day... will be super angry if I see any of mine go missing! Yeah, I got the captaincy lvl 3, harvester lvl 2 and 3 and the baconator and am less than 100 eggs away from completing level 3 there too, and 5k of completing lvl 3 stevedore... should take me quickly to 28 :D:D:D

there must be something strange going on at my farm now lol
got 2 planks from harvesting and collecting eggs and bought 4 in the newspaper together with a marker just now .. those are the 2 rarest materials for me normally!!
on the other hand I harvest fewer tapes now ... hmmmm interesting

Yeah, I just missed out on a marker in the paper but there seems to be a lot of materials selling at the moment... as ever I am hoarding them where I can :D I can't believe I now have 16 certs, 5 markers and 5 mallets... Im feeling pretty smug :D

Njscnm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Avaolivia said:

I have gone thru most of them but not all, usually do find some building materials, at least one or two in the whole paper that I can get thru before it changes.

Edit, this is the by n eggs papers, some time mores others.
Sent from my iPad GC: njscnm level 43

Lex1Nex1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I have some ore, gold and silver (10 each) if you like. Only have one smelter so going through what I have at a very slow pace....

7ex90

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just found a shovel and screw on a page where someone was advertising rasperries... so my advice is, keep browsing!

Avaolivia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lex1Nex1 said:
I have some ore, gold and silver (10 each) if you like. Only have one smelter so going through what I have at a very slow pace....

Yes please, what level are u again? We'r allready friends. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts