What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Just thought I'd let everyone who joined my kik with me... I've actually disabled kik for the time being. I asked a few people to download kik for the purpose of sharing some of my materials with them. Now that everybody has invited everyone else, it's just all too much. I just wanted to let you know instead of just disappearing. I am however really happy that that kik group are benefitting greatly from sharing items... You guys are all such beautiful people, and I'll miss you greatly. Happy farming.rainy.
 
Lyra said:
Arrrrrrgh! The frog I caught jumped through the brick wall I put around it! Can anyone explain?

I didn't know you could catch frogs. How do you do it? Do you then sell them?
 
Will we be able to get a 2nd sugar and bread maker at higher levels can never fill them on boat orders unless on all day making or hunting driving me nuts now :(((
 
rainstorm said:
Just thought I'd let everyone who joined my kik with me... I've actually disabled kik for the time being. I asked a few people to download kik for the purpose of sharing some of my materials with them. Now that everybody has invited everyone else, it's just all too much. I just wanted to let you know instead of just disappearing. I am however really happy that that kik group are benefitting greatly from sharing items... You guys are all such beautiful people, and I'll miss you greatly. Happy farming.ddc9crainy.

Leitz and I were wondering what happened to you
 
canderson5200 said:
I didn't know you could catch frogs. How do you do it? Do you then sell them?

You put a fence around some, but you can't sell them. You just show off to your friends how many you hav!
 
rainstorm said:
Just thought I'd let everyone who joined my kik with me... I've actually disabled kik for the time being. I asked a few people to download kik for the purpose of sharing some of my materials with them. Now that everybody has invited everyone else, it's just all too much. I just wanted to let you know instead of just disappearing. I am however really happy that that kik group are benefitting greatly from sharing items... You guys are all such beautiful people, and I'll miss you greatly. Happy farming.ddc9crainy.

I wondered what happened to you.
 
Haha! Look at this!

image-3573301399.webp
 
For those that do not know.....new animal and machine revealed on Hay Day Facebook page:
 

Attachments

  • image-2612184992.webp
    image-2612184992.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 20,528
  • image-2605844502.webp
    image-2605844502.webp
    32.9 KB · Views: 1,517

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom