What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

image-1519500145.webp

While I was shopping today I came across this lovely store
 
Does anyone here play farm up hd? I need help with some troubles I am facing

I play it, but quite frankly, I am very frustrated with the game. I don't get it at all. I bought some of the out buildings, but they just sit there unbuilt. When I click on them, they say things like "wait until husband arrives" but of course I have no idea when husband is going to arrive! Lol! They also have a balloon over them that has like a block of stone or a log in it. But if it wants me to do somthing to get it buiilt, I don't know what it is. I've tried to find a tutorial or forum that explains the game, but I have found nothing. Maybe a thread could be started on the game and we can all help each other figure it out.
 
eclecticsahm said:
I play it, but quite frankly, I am very frustrated with the game. I don't get it at all. I bought some of the out buildings, but they just sit there unbuilt. When I click on them, they say things like "wait until husband arrives" but of course I have no idea when husband is going to arrive! Lol! They also have a balloon over them that has like a block of stone or a log in it. But if it wants me to do somthing to get it buiilt, I don't know what it is. I've tried to find a tutorial or forum that explains the game, but I have found nothing. Maybe a thread could be started on the game and we can all help each other figure it out.

PM me and I'll explain everything. Or message me on kik ID BlakBeard.
 
nicola_seal said:
Hi there. I play Farm Up and am really enjoying it. What troubles are you having?

Is it safe to assume you get planks of wood from a saw MILL?
 
queenmatrai said:
Is it safe to assume you get planks of wood from a saw MILL?

Err can someone start a new help thread and paste the link here before we get thrown out of this forum lol
 
EyeC999 said:
I would just like to say that I find it EXCRUCIATING waiting for the newspaper to refresh! I just wanted to get that off my chest, thanks for listening!

Lol amen!
 
Question about followers! How do I get rid of followers? They have been "away" for a long time.
Thanks.

SATxLibrarian
 
canderson5200 said:
Question about followers! How do I get rid of followers? They have been "away" for a long time.
Thanks.

SATxLibrarian

I think that you go to their farm, then press the follow button so you are following them, then go back to your farm, then go to their farm, then unfollow them.
 
Lyra said:
By the way, does anyone know, because I am on level 17 so I don't, do smelters have to be near the mine?

No you can put them any where. GC ID SATxLibrarian
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom