What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Interesting occurrence...I put 5 silver bars on my shop and Greg bought it almost immediately. Has that happened to anyone?

He's never purchased less than 24 hours at my shop. As a matter of fact, he can come and get that milk before it spoils. :)

Do u still need the planks holidae?

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
Interesting occurrence...I put 5 silver bars on my shop and Greg bought it almost immediately. Has that happened to anyone?

He's never purchased less than 24 hours at my shop. As a matter of fact, he can come and get that milk before it spoils. :)

That's funny.. Greg always has cookies soyabean etc needed 1 of each to complete the 20 del challenge and none I,ve never flicked through the paper so fast to find one I have a blister on my finger now hehe

Retikens

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:

Tell Greg to give those back. I could have used them...

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seeing as I still don't have enough gold for the juice press and the boat is asking for a ridiculous amount that I don't have.. I wish there was a way to send the boat on its merry way without the items rather than wait for it to leave 13 hours from now. :(

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeighH. said:
Seeing as I still don't have enough gold for the juice press and the boat is asking for a ridiculous amount that I don't have.. I wish there was a way to send the boat on its merry way without the items rather than wait for it to leave 13 hours from now. :(

You can as long as you have not started the order. The boat icon at the bottom.

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always complete what orders I do have, I mean now that I gave the boat the pumpkins and carrots it wanted, I wish I could send it on its way without the juice.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeighH. said:
I always complete what orders I do have, I mean now that I gave the boat the pumpkins and carrots it wanted, I wish I could send it on its way without the juice.

Got it. If I can complete more than half I will. If not I send it.

LeighH.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got it. If I can complete more than half I will. If not I send it.
So far I've been able to acquire or make everything asked for by the time the boat leaves but these juices are a pain to track down! I'm about 6,000 gold away from being able to buy the juicer!

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LeighH. said:
So far I've been able to acquire or make everything asked for by the time the boat leaves but these juices are a pain to track down! I'm about 6,000 gold away from being able to buy the juicer!

What juice do u need?

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Msbonce said:
Hi all

I'm still needing 10 carrot juice if anyone can help out pls x

I have 7 if that helps... I just sent you a friend request on GC.

Msbonce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rainstorm said:
I have 7 if that helps... I just sent you a friend request on GC.

A great help ty xxx I just accepted will head over now :)))

rainstorm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Msbonce said:
A great help ty xxx I just accepted will head over now :)))

Someone else is buying them, ad me on kik my I d is rainyo and then we can coordinate the time.

Most reactions

Latest posts