What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

pristoph

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi Val! Yep! My husband had no idea what he was doing.. He ended up using power tools to get the faucet off and then had left over spare parts.. He said they were "extra" but I know better :

how are you liking the update? it's a little disappointing for me, but really it just adds another chance to get the much needed building materials, so I guess it's ok.

GC ID: andreangentry lvl 56

It seems like I've been getting more building materials from my machines since the update...I got a bolt from my juicer and a mallet from the cream/butter machine. It might just be my imagination. The new thank-you note thing is OK but doesn't really add any interest to the game. I'm working on a other round of upgrades so I need everything again :(.

Have fun today!

jellsio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tourettemonkey, if you see this, those deeds were for someone else. Please return them.

level 65. Only adding active IPF members.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Could someone please revive my cacao tree (by the mailboxes)? I will send a certificate! :)

It's weird how we now have two mailboxes. One contains the newspaper, the other is the "message box."

GC iPForum
Level 38

Most reactions

Latest posts