What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Grecio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The update idea is kind of nice,but in a away nothing new, because of the green thumb and boat challenge, we are already encouraged to help others. I initially thought, I could write a thank you letter myself, and maybe include money or goodies.

AND: anybody else having problems hitting the wheat selection properly after the update?? I accidently planted soy beans twice and have to look really carefully to hit the wheat. Either I need new glasses or something changed there.

Yes did that twice too. Damn 20 minutes wait. So no it's not you it's changed.

Edit- did it 3 times :p

cino_dodo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Farm Fatale said:
The update idea is kind of nice,but in a away nothing new, because of the green thumb and boat challenge, we are already encouraged to help others. I initially thought, I could write a thank you letter myself, and maybe include money or goodies.

AND: anybody else having problems hitting the wheat selection properly after the update?? I accidently planted soy beans twice and have to look really carefully to hit the wheat. Either I need new glasses or something changed there.

FF, as you said, nothing new. It's pretty boring for high levels players now. :(

GC & Kik CINO1119 Level 71 * Always BUY Axes & Saws*

minniemynx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got potatoes.

I am also having trouble with planting soybeans instead of wheat since update.

GC: minniemynx
Level: 44

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FF, as you said, nothing new. It's pretty boring for high levels players now. :(

GC & Kik CINO1119 Level 71 * Always BUY Axes & Saws*
Well, it looks like they increased the difficulty for planting wheat :D

I was expecting a new challenge along with the letters, but am rather glad they didn't, because as said, it's not a new activity.

I would really appreciate a !-list for my followers btw...

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was having difficulty planting indigo, couldn't access the extra crops. Have just been reading on the Supercell forum. And they suggest completey closing down the game, and restarting, (hard closing, I think it's called?), after every update. Seriously underwhelmed by the update. Was expecting SO much more. :(

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Grecio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It appears gemdoll is gone :(

So still looking for 7 planks.
Offering: 3 tapes and 6 bolts (you can have them all)

Also looking to buy Mining Equipment or Ore, my Smelters are coldddd.

PM

Farm Fatale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, true, can't access the second and third set of crops. Wondering how this error could happen... other machines seem to work fine.

I have lots of expansion mats Id like to trade. looking for :Barn materials, silo (except screws), saws, axes, mining stuff. Shoot me a pm please! Might take me half an hour to answer, will head home soon, but not immediately.

Also lots of bolts id likt to trade for planks and scerws id like to trade for any silo mat. :)

stev4nne

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was having difficulty planting indigo, couldn't access the extra crops. Have just been reading on the Supercell forum. And they suggest completey closing down the game, and restarting, (hard closing, I think it's called?), after every update. Seriously underwhelmed by the update. Was expecting SO much more. :(

Chumleyboo, level 60.

I've tried that 3 times, stoopid soybeans still like to be planted... They've got the offset wrong, that's all.... If you click slightly below where you should click then it all works fine. Annoying but I'm sure they'll get enough complaints they'll do something soon.

GC ID: stev4nne Level: 48

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've tried that 3 times, stoopid soybeans still like to be planted... They've got the offset wrong, that's all.... If you click slightly below where you should click then it all works fine. Annoying but I'm sure they'll get enough complaints they'll do something soon.

GC ID: stev4nne Level: 48

Thanks, I'll try that.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Morning.
I don't really get it. How do I send gift cards to helpers? :S

When someone refreshes your tree, you can tap to send them a letter, after you tap to accept their help. not sure how it works with boat crates, as I don't have a boat in at the moment. Each day you will get a delivery of letters from the postman, with a maximum per day of 20, I think.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Chumleyboo

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone need expansion items? I have approx 10 each of deeds, mallets and markers, and would like to trade.

I need all barn materials, nails, screws, 1 panel, axes, raspberry jam, strawberry ice cream.

Thanks.

Chumleyboo, level 60.

Most reactions

Latest posts