What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Jmmjks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to see how a wall behind the house would look. I didn't like it so moved it back...all except one piece that is now stuck behind the house because I can't get close enough to it without the house being selected. Any suggestions? There is just one little piece of the wall visible over the roof of the house.

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jmmjks said:
I wanted to see how a wall behind the house would look. I didn't like it so moved it back...all except one piece that is now stuck behind the house because I can't get close enough to it without the house being selected. Any suggestions? There is just one little piece of the wall visible over the roof of the house.

Try selecting "through" the house. You probably have already but it takes a lot of attempts. My red box is normally hidden behind my house and it's tricky to select. Zoom in as close as possible to tap and hold.

Jmmjks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yikes! I spoke too soon ... It worked! Now I just have to figure out what to do with one part of a wall. I'll probably end up having to buy some more. Too bad ;-)

silpakrishna9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always wondered about that small part of island visible beyond the dock (scroll to top left with the dock on your right). There are some trees visible. Is that Greg's farm? :)
I am always tempted to do something there. I even cut a tree there once. Nothing happened. Just wasted an axe.

CellZ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always wondered about that small part of island visible beyond the dock (scroll to top left with the dock on your right). There are some trees visible. Is that Greg's farm? :)
I am always tempted to do something there. I even cut a tree there once. Nothing happened. Just wasted an axe.

Lol... :D
I'm even more hope to be fishing in the river because of the many fish there :eek:

Pw00ds

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I hope we get some more room on the other side of the river to expand our farm. I'm really starting to run out of place and don't feel like giving up on my decorations(as I've spent more than 50000 on them according to the achievement). And fishing would indeed be wonderfull. Maybe in the next update as they promised some new animals.

Btw, I did cut down all five trees on the left riverbank and indeed it looks like nothings has changed...

Pw00ds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that, now the newspaper reloads slower, there are less eggs and milk and more usefull things. Anyone else seeing this?

OP
1million

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I could care less about how many followers I had/lost simply because I wasn't following anyone. I haven't been using the newspaper because I don't have a need for anything. So if it remains slow than so be it.

So if the Devs add new content or not it's been a fun ride and I met some interesting people here on this thread.

So in conclusion don't worry about the problems of the game and just be thankful you didn't start the game yesterday. Remember it was a free game after all.

(Also don't feed the spambot on any forums you have account with.)

SillyPrincess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have the opposite issue. The newspaper is painfully slow, and I only see eggs etc 99% of the time now. When I see a better item the people who received the refresh sooner have bought it all. I am basically playing without the newspaper now. Even my own items advertised are not selling to non-neighbors for the most part. I think a 60 sec refresh or so might be a good compromise.

I agree that we are used to instant gratification, but I only see 14 ads per refresh on my iPhone not the 42 ads per refresh that others see on an iPad. That puts me at a very big disadvantage. I had a fighting chance with the way the paper used to work (fast refresh rate & delayed refresh rate). I just have to ignore the paper buying & selling with this new 3 minute, or whatever it is now, refresh rate.

I love the game, and I think the chances to earn diamonds in game are very fair unlike many other games. I also like using GC for invites as I do not use Facebook at all. The trees & bushes are not an issue for me. I buy the fruit from friends or harvest what I can before a replant. I think that is completely reasonable. Perhaps they can charge 5 diamonds for a permanent revive of each bush or tree?

Oh well the smelter either needs to be quicker or the bars worth a lot more! Same goes for the jam maker, but those are minor nuisances as well.

PS Anyone notice blue hats worth 93 are now worth 60?

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know it seems like an inconvenience but take advantage of the longer refresh time by visiting as many shops as possible before the refresh. Reason being, most farmers(that I visit)don't simply put one item in their shop to sell. They place an ad with one item but may have something else of interest, might even help you complete a boat shipment. Most of the egg ads I review are selling more than eggs. I picked up 10 items of sugar which sent my boat on its way quicker than originally planned.

Keep in mind everyone doesn't know to remove the check mark when placing items in their shops so the items do not display in the newspaper. I forget sometimes myself when I'm rushing.

queenmatrai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Holidae said:
I know it seems like an inconvenience but take advantage of the longer refresh time by visiting as many shops as possible before the refresh. Reason being, most farmers(that I visit)don't simply put one item in their shop to sell. They place an ad with one item but may have something else of interest, might even help you complete a boat shipment. Most of the egg ads I review are selling more than eggs. I picked up 10 items of sugar which sent my boat on its way quicker than originally planned.

Keep in mind everyone doesn't know to remove the check mark when placing items in their shops so the items do not display in the newspaper. I forget sometimes myself when I'm rushing.

Thank up fir buying multiple itens at my stall today

Holidae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
queenmatrai said:
Thank up fir buying multiple itens at my stall today

You're welcome. I went on a spending frenzy to complete a boat shipment and truck deliveries. I bought a lot of apples in a short period of time. I had 8 crates with 10 apples each. :eek:

This will be fun.....*laughing*

image-389537596.jpg

deedees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to start from level 1 again?Even deleted ackup from icloud but after reinstalling game it was back at level 30 lol. My kids eep rearranging MY farm, they need their own .

TeamGeek

Most reactions

Latest posts