What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

d3li9ht said:
Thanks Ornatrix :)
Two more goat cheese to go!

I have 2! Wheating now. Have to be quick tho. On my way out x

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member.
 
kix1980 said:
I have 2! Wheating now. Have to be quick tho. On my way out x

Sent from my iPhone using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M. member.

At ur stall nowwww
 
d3li9ht said:
Ok your turn :D

Phew!! Thank you...barn now upgraded!! Give me a shout fir anything u need...no white sugar though as filling ANOTHER sugar boat run!!
 
kix1980 said:
I have 2! Wheating now. Have to be quick tho. On my way out x

Bye bye cheesecake & feta cheese!!!

And here Boat #10 comes with.......16 apple jams request. *fainted*

image-4076063987.webp

Ironically, my 4-slotted jam maker queue is filled with....cherry jam. *sigh*
 
Hello all,
I am quite new to the game, level 23.
Can anyone tell me why i don't find any toolboxes anymore?
I did reset the game
Thx
 
Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom