What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

d3li9ht said:
Boat #9 is here! I'm short of 3 cheesecake & 7 feta cheese for now, if anybody is willing to sell them >,<
***thank god it doesn't ask for more jams!!!

Cheesecake covered, thanks to everyone!
Now I'm looking for 4 goat cheese, or feta cheese, whatever the name is... Anyone has some goat cheese?
 
d3li9ht said:
Cheesecake covered, thanks to everyone!
Now I'm looking for 4 goat cheese, or feta cheese, whatever the name is... Anyone has some goat cheese?

I just sent my last one away on a truck order, but ill go on the hunt now.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
It's ok :) I just unlocked cacao trees and wait more than 1 day to harvest them while the boat will leave soon.

Is another 20 enough?

Seems Swissmatterhorn has u covered. :thumbs: Let me know if you need more.
 
Last edited:
d3li9ht said:
Cheesecake covered, thanks to everyone!
Now I'm looking for 4 goat cheese, or feta cheese, whatever the name is... Anyone has some goat cheese?

Just bought one! I'm wheating for you.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom