What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

Ornatrix said:
Which kind and how many? GC name same as here. Level 34.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Vanilla ice cream! I need 9... Adding u now. Thanks!!
 
Mickymaid said:
I have a few of all of them...let me know what you need

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

I need vanilla... What's ur gc?
Thanks anyway!
 
muddyfrog said:
I have building materials will trade for syrup and cheese pizzas. Want to finish boat 12 for captain III

I have both things. How many do you need?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Mickymaid said:
We are already friends iluvbree....remember Micky's farm level 51

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member

I have 4, let me know when your ready

Sent from my iPad using iPF I'm a proud F.A.R.M member
 
muddyfrog said:
6pizza 8 syrup

I have four syrup and all the pizza. Buy my one wheat on the far right and then ill put them up.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
I have four syrup and all the pizza. Buy my one wheat on the far right and then ill put them up.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Thanks
 
What??? And I still haven't even had one! I want free diamonds too lol

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Maybe try restarting your device. I did do a restart for something different last night before I got back on a noticed my ticket.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
Got em? Price ok?

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Perfect! I'm fine paying full price next time.. You need anything?
 
muddyfrog said:
Perfect! I'm fine paying full price next time.. You need anything?

I need feta cheese if you have it :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom