What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

I have the cherry juice if you want. My eleventh boat needs chili popcorn, bacon, and bacon and eggs if you have any to spare.

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I have 3 chili popcorn and bacon if you need it?
 
smallpigpig said:
no problem.. i subtracted 75 coins to make up for that bolt :)

Aw thank you :) I'm on the look out for planks for you

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
How much Chili popcorn, Bacon do you need? How much time do you have?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I need six bacon, and eggs, 21 bacon, and twelve chili popcorn. Boat just arrived so I have a long time. I'm not a priority I know. Just thought I'd put that out into the universe in case anyone wanted to trade,

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Aw thank you :) I'm on the look out for planks for you

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I'll put on some Chili popcorn now and steam the Pigs.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
How much Chili popcorn do you need?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

None now. Just bought it from the paper. A bit of a rip-off, but I don't wanna take advantage of everyone. I bought the bacon and eggs too, so now I'm on the hunt for the bacon :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
i have lots of fat pigs.. so i can spot you some bacon.. i'll check with my bacon and eggs in a bit... i dont usually make much of that..

I need six bacon, and eggs, 21 bacon, and twelve chili popcorn. Boat just arrived so I have a long time. I'm not a priority I know. Just thought I'd put that out into the universe in case anyone wanted to trade,

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
I need six bacon, and eggs, 21 bacon, and twelve chili popcorn. Boat just arrived so I have a long time. I'm not a priority I know. Just thought I'd put that out into the universe in case anyone wanted to trade,

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I just found 7 Chili popcorn in the paper for $755. I also have 2 ready that I'll throw in for free.
I just want $755 for 9 Chili popcorn. Come by my farm now.


Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Ornatrix said:
None now. Just bought it from the paper. A bit of a rip-off, but I don't wanna take advantage of everyone. I bought the bacon and eggs too, so now I'm on the hunt for the bacon :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Imy game center is jim5484
I will buy the cherry juice then give you bacon?
 
Omg that was my last boat! I thought it was number 11! Plus I jumped to level 34! I got Captain III and strawberry capability in one fell swoop!!!

image-523777987.webp

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
I just found 7 Chili popcorn in the paper for $755. I also have 2 ready that I'll throw in for free.
I just want $755 for 9 Chili popcorn. Come by my farm now.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I'm done now but ill buy the popcorn from you anyways since you we're so kind as to look for it for me. Ill come now :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you who helped me on the road to Captain III. You guys are amazing :)

Sent from my iPad3 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom