What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

rebecca20012001 said:
What lil? I have no idea where to look lol

Yikes, glad you found me, posted a few more after you came by... Will continue to post until bedtime, bread is quick & easy at least!
 
They've been showing sneak peeks on Facebook all day... Looks like we might get an outhouse too... You think that means we can sell fertilizer? (kidding... I really hope not)

I think ducks would be nice. They could lay eggs randomly around the farm like free roaming chickens.
 
1million said:
Can everybody see when I post smileys? Because on my end they show up as lower case letters.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

The app for this forum doesn't support emoji but the forum does. So if you view the forum via a browser you can see the emoji, otherwise we see the alphabet.
 

Attachments

  • image-479065557.webp
    image-479065557.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 200
Tisfortonya said:
Looks like all 3 of us are needing apple jam! Luckily I had 6 hoarded so I'll make the deadline if I wake up at 4 a.m. To load the boat, won't have a spare to help out with until noon-time though!

I'll probably need 8 like all of my boat orders have been so far.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
kix1980 said:
I'm only on my second boat of the achievement so 1million should get first dibs on any that's offered. If there's enough to go round then it's all good but if not I've less to lose

Aww thanks. Hopefully it will all work out.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Holidae said:
The app for this forum doesn't support emoji but the forum does. So if you view the forum via a browser you can see the emoji, otherwise we see the alphabet.

Ok thanks.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Dear all, I need 3 bolts now, my farm name rin's farm add me to GC rohanijk, tks in advance!
 
I'm in need of 6 apple juice to finish CAPTAIN III :o
Could anyone hook me up? :D
 
Marhz said:
I'm in need of 6 apple juice to finish CAPTAIN III :o
Could anyone hook me up? :D

I've got the apple juice, yay for finishing the achievement!
GC name is the same...
 
Marhz said:
I'm in need of 6 apple juice to finish CAPTAIN III :o
Could anyone hook me up? :D

Going to put up one apple, then the juice when I know you're there!
 
Thanks a bunch for the help Tis!
Now all I need is to make some bread and I'm done :D

Thanks again!
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom