What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

1million said:
Ok. I figured I would mess with you since you felt so proud of what you accomplished.

I need 4 Chili Popcorn.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I have tons of chili popcorn, running to get my girls from school in a few seconds though, will put it up when I return (providing you add me while I am out)
 
Tisfortonya said:
I have tons of chili popcorn, running to get my girls from school in a few seconds though, will put it up when I return (providing you add me while I am out)

Same name? I sent a FR.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
Last edited:
smallpigpig said:
but i guess if you dont get it in time I have some ;)

Can everybody see when I post smileys? Because on my end they show up as lower case letters.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
Can everybody see when I post smileys? Because on my end they show up as lower case letters.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

I see lowercase letters with numbers. I thought it was some kinda secret code lol.
 
kix1980 said:
I see lowercase letters with numbers. I thought it was some kinda secret code lol.

That's weird. Oh well I'll stop using them.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
1million said:
That's weird. Oh well I'll stop using them.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

How are you doing them? Using smiley code or some kinda emoticon app?
 
1million said:
Same name? I sent a FR.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

Haha, same name yes... Put up 3 first since I can't count... Then 4... Take whatever you need :)
 
kix1980 said:
How are you doing them? Using smiley code or some kinda emoticon app?

Emoji.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 
That's weird. Oh well I'll stop using them.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.

probably because you really arent putting smiley faces.. and those codes are just some "secretive" way of saying "you suck"
teehee
 
kix1980 said:
Ah that explains it then. This forum must not support emoji

But the more basic dumbed down way of smilies seems to be supported... ;) :) :P (not sure on that last one, testing...)
 
kix1980 said:
Ah that explains it then. This forum must not support emoji

Guess so.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF. I'm a proud F.A.R.M member.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom