What's new

Hay Day Discussion and Game Help Thread (NO FRIEND REQUESTS)

smallpigpig said:
Im canadian.. we're suckers for being nice.. it happens.... haha

Yeah I know all about your health care system over there. Way better than the U.S.
 
Yeah I know all about your health care system over there. Way better than the U.S.

its ok... but there are perks in private.. at least I wouldnt get the boot fromt he hospital the minute I give birth to kids.
 
Last edited:
Guess I had better not rely on the newspaper to help get me to Captain 3... Keeps coming up blank, grrrrrr...
 
Hello everyone!
I have had two disappointing attempts at trying to get Captain I on my own, and came to the internet to find a better way.
That's when I discovered this slice of heaven!
I would very much like to spend a lot of time helping all of you with your achievements, in the hopes that eventually you might be willing to return the favor (mercenary, I know, but at least I'm offering to pre-pay! :) )
I typically do invites over the gamecenter, because I am so clumsy about facebook. Should I just post my ID?

Thank you for any response,
Laurel
 
I'll get right on it. LOL.
 

Attachments

  • image-1920440902.webp
    image-1920440902.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 207
rohanijk said:
Hi there hay day gamers, I need 1 bolt and duct tape, please help :) tks!

jattengirl said:
Hello everyone!
I have had two disappointing attempts at trying to get Captain I on my own, and came to the internet to find a better way.
That's when I discovered this slice of heaven!
I would very much like to spend a lot of time helping all of you with your achievements, in the hopes that eventually you might be willing to return the favor (mercenary, I know, but at least I'm offering to pre-pay! :) )
I typically do invites over the gamecenter, because I am so clumsy about facebook. Should I just post my ID?

Thank you for any response,
Laurel

Welcome new farmers! You have to prove yourself here if you want to join our club. The club is called The Helpful Farmers of the World or THFW for short. LOL!

Here's a better name Friends and Relatives Marketing or FARM for short.
 
Last edited:
Mickymaid said:
Now come on you know you want to watch him do his little jig!!!!! Lol

I do like to watch him dance. It makes me laugh.
 
1million said:
Welcome new farmers! You have to prove yourself here if you want to join our club. The club is called The Helpful Farmers of the World or THFW for short. LOL!

Here's a better name Friends and Relatives Marketing or FARM for short.

I like FARM...kinda fitting
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom