What's new

Hay Day Barn and Silo Help - No Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
hummnn and then when i will become through, they will call me back to schools - hahhaha :D !! yes i can too feel the last pages are quieter than previous ones ... and in the game i really feel to have friends chat box, rather than just one for neighborhood . and then i use the KIK messenger for trading questions - i feel a bit shy to start ! ((posting the picture for help, took me so long here too)) ! i donot know how much to put for trade. just for an example - like if i have the diamond rings, i want to give off, how much materials is good to ask for trading? and so on !! but must say, you are a great help, here, for me !


I sent you a PM. :)

Chumleyboo, level 85
 
I'm new here, is this work? I need help pls , thanks

GC :rexlim7
level 23
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
And this is my another one thanks

gc : rexlim7
level 23
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Rex, I will accept your FR. Do you know how to pick up mats frm a trade? I put up for sale 1 wheat in the far right of my stall. You buy the wheat so that I know you are ready....then I will put the matterials up for sale (the nails) and you buy them. OK??
 
Rex, I will accept your FR. Do you know how to pick up mats frm a trade? I put up for sale 1 wheat in the far right of my stall. You buy the wheat so that I know you are ready....then I will put the matterials up for sale (the nails) and you buy them. OK??

Yes i know im ready
 
Added, thanks first
Hello, accepted your frind request, let me know when you're around, and you can come over and get your bolts. :)

Edit: Oops, sorry, just seen the following messages from Pristoph, did you get what you needed?
 
Hello, accepted your frind request, let me know when you're around, and you can come over and get your bolts. :)

Edit: Oops, sorry, just seen the following messages from Pristoph, did you get what you needed?

bolt or screw will help
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom