What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having difficulties ! (video playback/no audio)

penman77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My thread started off about apps not playing audio during video playback. Video plays fine otherwise and with audio.

Also , have received like 10 alerts claiming there is a new post or avidity on the thread since I posted but they are no where to be found. Not in messages , forum , thread , etc.... Says there are 15 relating to my initial post but only 3 actually show up. Despite the alerts I keep getting every couple hours.

Anyone have any suggestions ?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about this, but you are being led astray. The forum software is throwing up these ghost notifications. The boffins are working on it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As to your problem, I suspect you may have inadvertently muted the iPad. Check the switch on the right side. If you can see an orange dot, it is muted. This can be confusing because it doesn't mute all sounds.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

penman77

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now I feel like a douchebag. Haha. I thought that was for an alarm. I thought that was weird to have a silence switch for the alarm separate from the main volume. Thanks. Hopefully it will work now. If you hadn't said the orange dot I would have still been trying to figure it out. Sincerely I appreciate it.

Most reactions

Latest posts