What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Having a great time with my IPad, thanks forum

cookie40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't been in the forum in a while. I had been researching all the things I wanted to know and use the IPad for. When Christmas came, I opened my IPad played around with it then I thought to myself will I really use this thing, well I must say my doubts are now out the window. I love this gadget I've been using it none stop since Christmas. I especially love the simplicity of, if I want to check something online or my email quick all I have to do is turn it on. I don't have to wait like I do with my desktop computer. The iPad has not replace my desktop it only gives me the mobility I need. So far I've watched Netflix, read a nice book, downloaded a few games, and added my photos. I want to say thanks to this forum because it helped learned more about the iPad before I even used it.:D

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You probably noticed already, that every search you make on Google regarding a question about iPAD , you will get quite a few results from our forum.
It became the most popular iPad forum on the NET.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Best of all is that you are no longer tied to your desktop.
You don't go to it, rather it goes with you.

Don't forget these forums are available as an app and even easier to read.

OP
C

cookie40

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Peled you're right that's how I found this forum doing a search on IPad

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I definitely have seen this forum come up when I am doing a Google search related to a question I have about the iPad. No question it is the most popular forum and I can see why! Very helpful and informative!

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This was the first forum for the iPad I discovered and it came to me by searching google. I love it and I love the app :O

Most reactions

Latest posts