What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for a great forum

Mac4Lfe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all. I found this forum through google while doing some research and stuck around lurking ever since. I finally signed up today so I might be able to contribute to this great asset of a forum. I've had my first iPad since day one and would have had my second (iPad 2) on release day but as we all know many of us were not that lucky.

Anyway, considering that I already have an iPhone 4 I'm actually thinking about getting another 1st gen iPad at a great price and giving my wife mine so she can have one too. I love the slim feel of the 2nd gen but I already have FaceTime on the phone and iMovie running on my iPad. Hmmm, what to do.

Anyway thanks for a great forum.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums and hope you have enjoyed your iPad!! I also have found this forums on the web while I was fixing this Mac problem while it couldn't even boot into single-user mode, then I saw the iPad notification about the iPad forums app.

Most reactions