What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have my ipad2!!!

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am back as a active member of this forum. Last week I placed a order with Apple store for my ipad2. Finally tired of waiting for a better delivery I cancelled my order & using the Target locator I found what I wanted at a Target store 15 miles away so now I am syncing it. I had a Zaggmate bluetooth keyboard for my ipad and found the ipad2 fits great and works just fine with it.
I purchased the wifi only because I have the Bad Elf for gps & tethering plan on my iphone. So far I am a happy camper jim_joh

OP
J

jim_joh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the 32gig wifi only white. The ipad I have is 64gig wifi & 3g and I never filled more that 9gig. I don't download music. I don't think the white will show the finger prints around the edges of the screen like the black does. jim_joh

Captfx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats, I also have the 32 white. This is actually my first Apple experience and now I know what the big deal was. I waited in line on 3-11 and could have gotten any iPad 2 I wanted. But I knew I wanted white and I have no regrets. I don't notice fingerprints on the bezael and anyone who sees it knows it is a 2. I did get 3G as I don't have a smart phone. However, after getting this I am thinking about a future iPhone 5.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats! I had to have my white IPad 2 on launch day so I gladly stood in line. I'm so happy I can't stop using My IPad 2.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats. To you. I live my white iPad have the 32 gig wifi 3G. Yes when people see it they know it's and iPad 2 unlike the black one

Most reactions

Latest posts