What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Harry Potter Lego help w Balisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

beavery

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are two threads ( that I am aware of) in these forums. Try searching them I know the question has been asked before. If you then still acn't find an answer, try posting your question there. With more detail of where a bouts in the basilisk chamber you are up to. :)
Search is your friend 'Harry potter'

Edit: a quick search just hit 6 topics with responses, one with 300+ posts, the next highest with 40+ if your on a computer use' ctrl + f ' loaded with key word 'basilisk' to help you :)

Last edited:

kimmi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i havent got to the end of year 2 yet i am still trying to kill malfoy in the dual i have been trying for hours and cant seem to make a dent in killing him...any suggestions

betty37

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to stand on the podium so that you are protected, wait to see the circle of light appear in one of the holes and perform the spell to raise the correct wall over the hole. When the basilisk breaks through the wall he will be dazed which allows you to struck at him with the normal spell. (sorry can't remember the names of the spells. Keep repeating this until you have done this for all 4 holes.
You will then move on to another section, keep running forwards and call the snake to you each time you see the green snake symbol and then raise the slabs to jump on. At times you will be blocked by the snake and will have to go backwards to call the basilisk to the lower holes.
When you get a bit higher you will be blocked by both the head and the tail, if you strike at the tail it will move. After all this you will find yourself ontop of the statue where you will break a box to find a sword, cast the spell to strike the basilisk with the sword and enjoy the story clip that follows.

Hope this helps

Grandmary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep going back to the right side after you hit the tail. The sword you are seeking is at the top on the right side NOT the left hit on the snake sign and another one will appear at the top of the RIGHT. I was stuck on this for a long time hope I helped. This is for the last part

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As mentioned we have other large threads for this game so we will now close this ne

.................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts