What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard Candy Cases Intro's New Line of iPad Cases

DebPR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hard Candy Cases, a recent entrant into the Apple accessory market, announced today a new line of cases designed for the iPad. The distinctive line of cases will debut in March, timed to the iPad sales launch.

“Unique to Hard Candy Cases, all of our designs - even the hard shells - feature rubber bumpers that are crafted to add premium protection, look cool and also allow us to start the expensive tooling process now, before the final iPad is available to measure,†said Tim Hickman, CEO of Hard Candy Cases and former GM of Speck Products. “If the production of iPads are even a millimeter bigger or smaller, we can simply adjust these bumpers to fit the product’s exact specifications. That's why we are going to be first to market with a quality product that is perfectly in tune with the iPad.â€

As functional for coffee shops as cross-country travel and boardroom meetings, Hard Candy Cases full line of iPad-inspired protective cases all stand unique with shock absorbing corners and feature integrated lids to protect the fragile Multi-Touch screen. The spectrum of new iPad cases ranges from sleek and sophisticated to bold and rugged, while respecting the look of the iPad. Cases can be pre-ordered at HardCandyCases.com, and featured models include: iPad Sleek Skin, iPad Rubber Protect, iPad Bubble Sleeve, iPad Hard Shell, iPad Hard Sleeve (prices range from 34.95 - 44.95 SRP).

Founded in 2009, Danville, CA-based Hard Candy Cases is a startup from computer accessory veteran Tim Hickman, former GM of Speck Products. The company merges fashion and function to distinguish and protect mobile computers from the wear and tear of daily use. Hard Candy Cases is one of the fastest growing brands in the Apple accessories industry with premium shelf space in major retailers including The Apple Storeâ„¢ and distribution in Singapore, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, France, Puerto Rico, Thailand, Indonesia, Ireland, UK and Malaysia, among others. Additional information can be found at http://www.hardcandycases.com.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice looking case!

yhst-12507765640553_2093_6278348

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes it is dan. I was clicking where it said click to enlarge for like a minute.lol.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi DebPr, as a competitor i welcome you here and in the market, as we know competition is necessary in the market, i am wondering if you don't scare to open the hard moulding so early without an Ipad in hand ( i guess you don't have one yet)

i visit you're website and i have to admit you have a really good product's designer

Regard's from Asia

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty cool case. Tempted to pre-order. Has a zipper. I wonder how easy it the iPad will be able to work with while in the case or will you have to remove it?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will have to let it in , due to the curve shape is not so easy to type the Ipad always move .. thanks my friend in Foxcoon for help me to prepare my new accessories range

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know a US retailer who will ship these to the UK? HardCandyCases charge a flat rate of $40 - not bad if you are buying 10, but a little pricey for 1!

Cheers

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm eyeballing the sleek skin case. Too bad it's not already out yet, If I pre-order it I guess I'll go ahead and be the guinea pig.

The only one so far that's been released is the bubble sleeve and oh yeah it looks like the Street skin...there's user pics on their website. If anyone here already has either of these I'd love to hear your opinion of it.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek skin case

I'm eyeballing the sleek skin case. Too bad it's not already out yet, If I pre-order it I guess I'll go ahead and be the guinea pig.

The only one so far that's been released is the bubble sleeve and oh yeah it looks like the Street skin...there's user pics on their website. If anyone here already has either of these I'd love to hear your opinion of it.

thank’s for you’re nice comment about my BRAND we have apply copyright about this brand some time ago

largefarva

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Huh? I didn't know you owned Hard Candy cases.

I'm not following you at all.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sleek skin case, pouch, baG, cover

Huh? I didn't know you owned Hard Candy cases.

I'm not following you at all.

We have not buy Hard candy case , we buy SLEEK ….. for all bag and related

Most reactions

Latest posts