What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Half of my apps crash

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm on a jailbroken iPad 2 running iOS 4.3.3, I moved a downloaded app from cydia to my first page, and half of the apps on that page don't work. These are all apps I paid for. I tried deleting them but when I go back to the app store they want me to rebuy them and I don't want to do that... someone please help me if you know how to fix it that'd be great most of my favorite apps were on that page that no longer works.

Also moving the apps doesn't work either.

Zermelo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you bought them, why would you have to rebuy them? The appstore keeps a record of the apps purchased, so even if you restore your device, you wouldn't have to rebuy an app.

biller007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have noticed that some in app purchases you need to hit buy then it will come up and say you already purchased it. Happened after my last iPad restore. Think the game was hospital haste.

OP
C

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I have restarted, and I don't know it still says "Buy Now" or w/e it says and thanks Biller007 I hope I don't waste my money though purchasing it twice :l

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it says "buy now" it is usually an illegal app from edit by moderator.

Are you using edit by moderator - illegal download site?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C

Crazyjackson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it says "buy now" it is usually an illegal app from edit by moderator.

Are you using edit by moderator?

I have edit by moderator - no discussion of stolen apps allowed and I have downloaded one app with it (shame on me, I know)

Anyhow the app I had and deleted was an app I paid for on the app store and it's still saying buy now :l

Last edited by a moderator:

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you purchased it once in your iTunes account, you will not be charged again even if the link says buy not just install.

-t

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apps downloaded from (I will edit it for you DM51) leave the metadata on the iPad so it might mess up future downloads. I recommend a restore or try to buy it with iTunes and syncing to iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts