What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hacked on SuperBowl Sunday

chuck1931

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last Sunday my ipad came on by it's self. A coupe of things were apparent; loud music that could not be turned down or off and two guys posing. About an hour later, the ipad returned to its normal state and appears to be normal.
Any comments what to do with the ipad?
Thanks, Chuck1931

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This sounds like an alarm app, some of these are difficult if not impossible to turn off especially if you didn't buy the app yourself. Are there any alarm apps there that someone else in your household might be using?

OP
C

chuck1931

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last Sunday my ipad came on by it's self. A coupe of things were apparent; loud music that could not be turned down or off and two guys posing. About an hour later, the ipad returned to its normal state and appears to be normal.
Any comments what to do with the ipad?
Thanks, Chuck1931
Thanks

OP
C

chuck1931

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This sounds like an alarm app, some of these are difficult if not impossible to turn off especially if you didn't buy the app yourself. Are there any alarm apps there that someone else in your household might be using?
Thanks, Not that I am aware of.

Most reactions

Latest posts