What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guitar-to-USB Interface it works

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:DPlaying your guitar through Ipad it works with useing the camera connection kit, the one below i have and have pluged in and it works no need to have a powered hub. just put your camera connection usb into your Ipad then your usb guitar interface into that. Get yourself an amp from itunes and your done. I was going to buy irig then seen one to make but i already had this for the PC. Well happy:D

Behringer Guitar Link UCG102 Guitar-to-USB Interface
I have one that is a chinese import cost about £8 instead of £35/40

OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Behringer Guitar Link UCG102 Guitar-to-USB Interface
you can buy on Ebay, you can buy irig and others for interfacing to the guitar.
I put the info up for anyone that has this interface already for Pc so they do not have to go buy something eles when they might have it and the camera connection.
If you do not have the camera connection then you may as well just but Irig or guitar buddy will workout cheaper or if you go somewhere like instructables.com you could make your own also youtube have how to make lead up.

Most reactions

Latest posts