What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought a 32GB 3G today. I'm retired for the telephone industry and an Amateur Radio operator with interests in computers,etc. I have two desktops, a laptop, a netbook, iPod, iPhone 3GS, a Kindle (birthday gift) and now the iPad. :)

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome.... one of my co-workers is a HAM also... where are you located?

Enjoy your new Ipad...

. . . _ . _

. . . _ . _

Tagg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome! NØIU here! I guess you could say I am one of the "old school" amateur radio operators (you know, the kind that learned Morse code!), but one of the first apps I got for my iPad was EchoLink and I love it!

For those of you who don't know about this app (which I assume is almost everyone here), it is a VoIP program, but it is for amateur radio operators only.

OP
jcherepy

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm Grayson, GA and my call is WB4WTN. I have Echolink on iPhone, but didn't know there was an iPad version.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its the same app as on your iPhone. Its not "HD", but I use it in the double magnification mode. And I thought this "OF" would never do EchoLink, but now I know what all the fuss is about!

Most reactions