What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

greenpois0n RC5 WINDOWS VERSION release

HaTaX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a mirror I found out there, looks good to me. (I already fired up my hackintosh to get my JB done yesterday)

http://www.mediafire.com/?fa5v9qaoyreilim

Looks like I don't have enough posts to include links yet! So pull out the (DOT)s in the above link...

Yay! I got 3 posts so I updated this with a live link, also, this is the windows version!

Last edited:

blac2k8cs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's a mirror I found out there, looks good to me. (I already fired up my hackintosh to get my JB done yesterday)

www(DOT)mediafire(DOT)com/?fa5v9qaoyreilim

Looks like I don't have enough posts to include links yet! So pull out the (DOT)s in the above link...
Thanks, but I need it for windows. Apple has'nt sold me on their computers yet.:)

HaTaX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The link I posted is for the windows version, I was just saying I hadn't tested the windows version at that link. :) Hey, at least I'm a step closer to posting links now!

blac2k8cs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The link I posted is for the windows version, I was just saying I hadn't tested the windows version at that link. :) Hey, at least I'm a step closer to posting links now!
Ah, I see. Thanks!!!

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this the one to download now? Theres gonna be no updates or anything?? Cheers

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this the one to download now? Theres gonna be no updates or anything?? Cheers

The jailbreak is stable and works well (when the instructions are followed), however nobody can say there will be "no updates or anything"...
If bugs or issues are found then chronic-dev-team will usually push out a change. They've done it already with RC5 on the Mac this week...

They've already announced RC6 to support the AppleTV.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok cool I got it now, just gonna back up my iPad!

One question I would like to know is regarding the USB power problem, if I upgrade to 4.2.1 will I still be able to plug my iPhone into the camera connection kit and copy over my pictures??

Cheers

SShadow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, so I followed the instructions... But I can't tell if I'm actually jailbroken or not. My Apple logo doesn't change into a skull... But I ended up with a Loader icon, which allowed me to install Cydia, which I am currently running and it's updating the packages.
Can I assume that I am jailbroken since Loader and Cydia were installed and worked?

Most reactions

Latest posts