What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great weekend with iPad

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And btw, no issues on Wifi connection. I'm able to connect to my router and MyWi. This thing rocks!! Love it. :)

adamh10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spent the weekend traveling to a graduation party in another state and was delighted with my iPad. I connected to wifi at multiple locations without any of the difficulty that I have seen others report and surfing the web with the 3G connection was great while we were on the road. This device is the best and i really appreciated traveling with a device that is much lighter than my laptop.

This was some great feedback for me. I've been contemplating selling my MacBook Pro as I have an iMac for my home computing needs and would use the iPad on the go. I'll obviously wait until I try it out on a trip to decide, but thanks for sharing!

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Damn, life was so simpler 20 years ago without any electronic gadgets (except maybe Atari Lynx). How did we ever survive?

I just found my Atari Lynx a few months ago from when I was a kid. Only found one game with it though. I'm 24 now, I was shocked it still worked.

yvrgal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spent the weekend traveling to a graduation party in another state and was delighted with my iPad. I connected to wifi at multiple locations without any of the difficulty that I have seen others report and surfing the web with the 3G connection was great while we were on the road. This device is the best and i really appreciated traveling with a device that is much lighter than my laptop.

This was some great feedback for me. I've been contemplating selling my MacBook Pro as I have an iMac for my home computing needs and would use the iPad on the go. I'll obviously wait until I try it out on a trip to decide, but thanks for sharing!

I will keep all three of them. :)

I have a Macbook White and the iPad. My husband is too chicken to switch to a Mac. I have been trying to convince him to get an iMac and replace his Dell Vista desktop at home.

Most reactions

Latest posts