What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad user view of nexus 7

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also, the 7 it is great for sitting on the couch and holding it in one hand. More so when the device is very lightweight.

The expensive ipad virtually demands a case, which adds to the overall weight of the device. This, in my opinion, limits the applicability of the ipad in many situations.

In a world where one must make a choice, I will pick the ipad 10 out of 10 times. Overall it is the best tablet on the market. However, that is not the world I live in. I can have more than 1 tablet. That means that there is room for a 7 inch device as well as a ten inch device. The super lightweight 7 inch screen of the nexus 7 is a better second screen than the 10 inch iPad. However, when I get ready to go back upstairs and look at the screen shots of what happened in the olympic competitions today, I will switch back to the ipad. There are several of those scenarios where I can make similar decisions and some of those will be in favor of the 7 inch screen over the ten inch screen.

Everyone should watch an old episode of star trek the next generation. What is the size of the tablet that they carry around on that show? The answer is it depends on what they're doing at the time. I have seen at least three different sizes of tablets on that show. I want a tablet in every room in my house, but they don't all need to be 10-inch tabs. Some can be 7-inchers.

Last edited:

happy123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
apple-zones.blogspot.com
Hi all. I'm considering the purchase of a Nexus 7 and would like to know how iPad users view the Nexus 7.

I currently have an iPad 2 and looking at the Nexus 7 for the form factor. I'm not getting rid of my iPad 2, I'm planning to use both. Taking the iPad when traveling without my laptop and the Nexus 7 when traveling with it. I will be using both devices for accessing gmail, google calendar, salesforce.com, Dropbox, etc. I'm not gaming.

I'd appreciate any thoughts and suggestions. Thanks all.
Nexus 7 and iPad have their own advantages and disadvantages,Nexus 7 is cheaper than iPad,you can get both of them if you can afford the money,I have read some infromation from apple-zones.blogspot,it compare Nexus 7 and iPad many aspects, you can get some suggestions from it!

johnc2c

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes you can compare 2 device and you will get the result that ipad is expensive than nexus 7.Even i think that ipad is loaded with more feature than nexus and it's screen is bigger than nexus,but nexus is easy to use and comfortable than ipad.The new world is developing day to day and it's true to be satisfied with the thing that you have,but you can go for the best if you can.I also agree with the fact that AQ_OC write.
Thank you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts