What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Leather Cover

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If someone try's to steel your iPad, at least you know you can bust their jargon with big arse buckle

Last edited:

Ron_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Interesting design. I like the retro look with the hi tech iPad inside. Has anyone seen one in person?

Marie68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great looking case.....I just bought mine from Fortte....they offer 35% off until the 18th of this month...Lets see how it goes. I saw the video review and what convinced me is the padded interior.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a great looking case.....I just bought mine from Fortte....they offer 35% off until the 18th of this month...Lets see how it goes. I saw the video review and what convinced me is the padded interior.

Link to discount? :eek:

How about a review?

Cathie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oberon Leathers is coming with iPad covers. Check them out they have some really beautiful covers. Their iPad covers are due out at any time. I had one of their covers for my Kindle and it was absolutely beautiful!

Ron_L

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Fortte has the case from Colsen Keane from the first post in this thread? I can't find it on their web site.

OP

000rc9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Not Fortte

The case i described and i have was Hand made by a guy in Charlotte N.C.

Most reactions

Latest posts