What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LohMKi 🎁

Great Leather Cover

If someone try's to steel your iPad, at least you know you can bust their jargon with big arse buckle

Last edited:
Interesting design. I like the retro look with the hi tech iPad inside. Has anyone seen one in person?

That is a great looking case.....I just bought mine from Fortte....they offer 35% off until the 18th of this month...Lets see how it goes. I saw the video review and what convinced me is the padded interior.

That is a great looking case.....I just bought mine from Fortte....they offer 35% off until the 18th of this month...Lets see how it goes. I saw the video review and what convinced me is the padded interior.

Link to discount? :eek:

How about a review?

Oberon Leathers is coming with iPad covers. Check them out they have some really beautiful covers. Their iPad covers are due out at any time. I had one of their covers for my Kindle and it was absolutely beautiful!

Fortte has the case from Colsen Keane from the first post in this thread? I can't find it on their web site.

No Not Fortte

The case i described and i have was Hand made by a guy in Charlotte N.C.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back