What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my iPad yesterday

Sailor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone
Good to be here. I got my iPhone yesterday for my bday..mighty thrilled about it. Never used a mac or a iPhone before. So as you can imagine I am now both super thrilled and super overwhelmed now. Tons of questions and tons more if I know what I do not know.

Couple of immediate questions to gurus here:
1. YouTube cannot be connected from the icon. Is this problem on my end or something else I need to do on start up? Internet is connected, I can browse other sites

2. Do we have a Facebook app separately for iPad? The one that i downloaded only looks like an iPhone app in size..

3. I heard there will be update for the OS at some point..is this true and if yes will it be over the air and free?

Thanks for your thoughts
S

IPad-Fan-64

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the site :)

1) Should work not sure though why it isn't working.
2) There is a app called U and Facebook for iPad
3) The os4 for the iPad will be out September-October. First upgrade is free then after that the other upgrades will be charged. Not sure how much they havnt announced any prices as yet.

Hope that helps

lilrabbit129

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also all firmware upgrades thus far require hooking up to a computer. apple doesn't do untethered upgrades for firmware. Atleast they haven't done one yet for any of the iDevices.

Most reactions

Latest posts