What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google Music Play

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Have you tried the gMusic app? It lets you stream up to 20,000 of your songs from Google music in the cloud.
I believe the process you are trying may only be able to stream your music to an Android device. The app I mentioned will work to stream your music to your iPad.

I see you snuck in while I was playing and typing.

That's what I get for taking half an hour to finish a post. :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
KylenAnn said:
That is one thing that I have not done. I have however scoured the net and did find that many others are having the same issue. I also looked for apps that play google music. I have already researched the differences between the pass and which one's have the best reviews. I kept seeing "Melodies" name over and over. We spent the $.99 and have been testing it's performance. Everything is working great so far! Many thanks to those who have tried to help us!

Great to hear it worked out for you at the end! :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Shheesh! How did I miss that there was already a solution? Maybe I should go back to school and take remedial reading. :eek:

Don't feel bad...I almost missed it too!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Don't feel bad...I almost missed it too!

I did miss it! I based my post on what was at the end of the thread at the time I posted.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts