What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't access music on iPad 2...

Matsterr1000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys before you ask, no I'm not using the iTunes app to play music.

I use Linux (don't start on me because of it!) and transferred a bunch of songs using a built in music player. Having jail broken my iPad 2 I can use iFiles to see the music has been transferred to the disk under the music file in iTunes control and can play them with iFiles but cannot see them in my music player on iPad (the real one). Any way I can get this working?

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you dual booting with windows? If so try Sharepod, works great. If not one of the more popular alternatives to iTunes for Linux is Amarok. I have never used it but it has gotten pretty good reviews online.

jay R

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I Upload New Songs To My ITunes and I Connect My IPad 2 and The Songs Go In But I Can't Play Them in My IPad.. Their Highlided but I can't play them. Does Any One Know That's Wrong?

Most reactions