What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Google And 404 Errors ?

Robert11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

For the last day or so, everything I find for by doing a search on Google results
In a 404 error when I click on a search result to actually open it up and go there.

No results found by Google seem to work.

But Google works fine, as does everything else.

Why might this be ?

Thanks,
Bob

davex44

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never run into this. You might try cleaning up Safari data. Go to settings/safari/clear cookies and data. Afterward, do a reset (hold down power switch and home key at the same time). Hope this helps, David

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been running into this problem on pinterest. Instead of just clicking the link, I choose to open it in a new tab. If itry to directly open the link I get the same 404 error:/

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I, too, have noticed this problem with the links at the top of a search page (the ones that are highlighted in yellow). So, although I don't know why this is, at least it's not just you (or me). Must be something messed up on the Google site.

Marilyn

Cjordan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same here

Im having the same problem, both on my iPad and my MacBook. This is the first info I've been able to find on it. Any google search comes up with results as before but any link in those results I click on gives me a 404. I can, however, go directly to the sites.

Most reactions

Latest posts