What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

404 errors in Cydia?

antonio107

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello!

Your search function filters out 404, so forgive me if there's 80,000 threads like this ( I didn't find any):

Finally jail broke--yay!!--looking to find something to buy, but every page give me this:

404 Not Found
The server can not find the requested page:

moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/depiction.php?file=wiimoteopenglesdemoData (port 80)
Please forward this error screen to moreinfo.thebigboss.org's WebMaster.

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.5 Server at moreinfo.thebigboss.org Port 80

Is this just Cydia buckling under the pressure of all us iPad 2 users coming in at once, or is there a problem at my end??

Thanks in advance!

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's probably just Cydia's servers getting hammered. If Cydia loaded and you are able to open it up fine then I would think that you are good to go and will have to wait for things to die down to get tweeks. I've had a few where it starts to download then hangs and ends up giving an error. I'll go back 5 minutes later and re-download it and everything goes smoothly.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
antonio107 said:
Is this just Cydia buckling under the pressure of all us iPad 2 users coming in at once, or is there a problem at my end??

Thanks in advance!

Yes, it is always like this for a few days after a new JB is released.

Most reactions