What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader

awh242

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi i have goodreader app as i want to be able to email multiple attachments at once but notice you cannt edit a document in goodreader but obviously you can in pages. Is there any way i can then transfer that document or sync it after it's been edited to goodreader

Thanks

intro2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when you click on good reader in the apps pane of iTunes (with your iPad connected) can you see the file in question in the documents list? If so click on the Save to button to save it to your computer.

--
Dale
intro2iPad.com - "Video tutorials for your iPad: a beginners guide" - iPad app

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sounds like he wants to send the document from Pages to Goodreader so he can email it from Goodreader. But you can email a document straight from Pages. Just hit the wrench icon and tap share and print.

Or, just email it to yourself from pages so you can turn around and email several documents from Goodreader.

I don't think this is an iPad 3 question.

Most reactions