What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodreader App

Pack

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded Goodreader App for reading files. Now everything I download goes into Goodreader and some of the files like executable files cannot be opened in Goodreader. How do I fix this? I wanted to download a Mac app that will sync my e-mail contacts but can't do it in Goodreader.

Reaction score
Pack said:
I downloaded Goodreader App for reading files. Now everything I download goes into Goodreader and some of the files like executable files cannot be opened in Goodreader. How do I fix this? I wanted to download a Mac app that will sync my e-mail contacts but can't do it in Goodreader.

As you probably know, does the iPhone run iOS, which is a completely different operating system then Windows, or even Mac OS X. The iPad also runs this iOS. Now what this means is, that all apps for the iPad need to be designed for iOS, you cannot install programs for Windows or Mac on the iPad.

The AppStore is your only source for apps.

Stetch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I always read about a product before I buy. That way i never get dissapointed.

Most reactions

Latest posts