What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good Time Management Games

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know any good time management games? I have Diner Dash Grilling Greens and I love it. Wasn't to hard to beat though like the actual PC versions. (it feels so wrong even mentioning the word "PC" in this forum...lol). if you have any good ones for the iPad...please share. thx

OP
Jazzephaye

Jazzephaye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
@ Matth3w . Thanks for telling me about those...I will definitely be trying those out. Stand O Food I have played on the PC but Im positive it may be more fun on the iPad. Be sure to let me know what that one game is when you find out. Thanks

Bottle Breaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anybody know any good time management games? I have Diner Dash Grilling Greens and I love it. Wasn't to hard to beat though like the actual PC versions. (it feels so wrong even mentioning the word "PC" in this forum...lol). if you have any good ones for the iPad...please share. thx

You might want to check out Mystic Emporium HD. Just got released today.
Did pretty well on the iPhone and I'm guessing it would be great to play on the iPad

julieamary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Download best Time management games for Mac and improve your time management skills. Time Management games for Mac especially designed and developed for all the game lovers who wants to improve their time management skills. You can also play online time management just check the system requirements in order to play these games and play them.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts