What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news about battery life

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I noticed that on a couple of blogs about people that have actually had hands on with the iPad they are saying battery life easily exceeds 10 hours. Works for me.

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was extremely happy to see that. One of the reviews I read also said the speaker was better than expected. I look forward to getting more details :).

OP
Seadog

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The FCC posted pictures of the internals. Since it was in PDF with the blackout of the components done within the PDF program, they were able to get the lowdown on what components are used. More interesting, is that the battery is not soldered on. Makes the potential for replacement a lot better.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad battery life

The FCC posted pictures of the internals. Since it was in PDF with the blackout of the components done within the PDF program, they were able to get the lowdown on what components are used. More interesting, is that the battery is not soldered on. Makes the potential for replacement a lot better.

Seadog do you have the link of this document ?

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When i posted on another forum about useing a ipad as the basic electroincs unit for you bad weather get out of town bag to hold photos of the house and car and the inside of the house photos along with all the inportant papers and documents that you would need to make up a claim as it need for bad weather comeing off the coast area..For i have a few harded usb hard drives that holds all the info i would need to make a claim along with photos and other documents about the place iam liveing at now ..For i live in a socalled Earthquake zone and where i live is going to be wrecked in a major Quake hit us in the area ..

so i keep a medium duffle bag packed with cloths and items i need just in case with work cloths along with extra street cloths for basicly beening able to pick up and go as need out of the area to be able to pick up somewhere else intill i get back on my feet .. after the all the hype dies down on the ipad iam going to pick up another model and outfit with all the units i have now on the small netbook and get rid of the netbook and it accessories items to a family member and just use the mac and it items as it need .. ..

I was told that there is no way the Ipad battie is going to last that long and it b.s that all the hype about the Ipad and the battie life and a few other things .There was a few mac fans around saying the same thing as me ..Your are going to be suprised at the battie life and other things about this unit ..

For a lot of people who have reviewed it call the notebook killer for the masses for they said in the one review of a guy who was a pure up front mac hater .he basicly says this is the first Apple product i will go out and spend money on ..he was the one that really got me to thinking on that statement .

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts