What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Win an AirBender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case for iPad Air!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
CONTEST-TIME1.jpg

airbender2_floating.jpg

We have an exciting announcement to share with you guys today! Your friendly neighborhood staff at iPadForums.net decided to host a contest. You can enter for a chance to win a free Airbender 2.0 Wireless Keyboard Case designed for the iPad Air!

This case is really spiffy and includes a host of nifty features. It normally retails for $69.95. Here's a quote with a quick overview taken from the OEM's website,
  • High-quality, matte fingerprint-resistant finish clamshell keyboard case for the iPad Air (5th gen) with Retina display
  • Ultra-low profile Bluetooth keyboard (7/16 inch), optimized key design for a comfortable and quiet typing experience
  • Multi-adjustable stand for vertical and horizontal positions.
  • Lightweight and compact for portability.
Now that we have your attention, here are the details of the contest. It's pretty simple. Since the name of this product reminded us of a popular Anime series, we thought it would be cool to find out your favorite Anime or Animated series/movie! Here are the rules for this contest:

1. Post in this thread and let us know your favorite anime or animated series/movie. (It's okay if you aren't a fan of Japanese Anime, feel free to pick anything from Scooby Doo to a Disney flick.)
2. Post the following in the subject line of your post in this contest thread, "I want to win the Airbender 2.0!" (Feel free to copy and paste if you want.)
3. Duplicate entries will not be tolerated and will be disqualified. This includes creating a new login/registration for the site - we have ways of determining if you have done this, so no cheating! You have been warned! :)
4. The contest will be held for approximately two weeks - from Today, Wednesday, February 12th until Thursday the 27th of February. The Winner will be chosen at random from the eligible entries and will be announced afternoon (CTD) that day.
5. You must have a valid mailing address so we can send out your prize. We will NOT share this info with anyone (and we will NOT keep it on file). Your privacy is important to us.
6. This case is only designed to fit the iPad Air, so older versions of the iPad probably won't be compatible, so keep that in mind.

Feel free to discuss your anime choices in the thread with each other. We will only choose winners from the criteria stated above. Thanks for your participation in the contest, and thanks for making iPadForums.net the best spot on the web to discuss anything and everything related to the iPad. Good luck!

Last edited:

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I want to win the Airbender 2.0!

My favorite anime or animated series/movie is Spirited Away !
As for the series, it was Dead Notes.

Greetings to all :eek:

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I absolutely love "Upotte!!"...slice-of-life and gunplay all in one series :eek:

cmarison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah, my fav is Jungle Wa Itsumo, Hale Nochi Guu! "The jungle was fine, then along came Guu"

Google it :)

You can't get more random than this show, it's hilarious!

devjeet1988

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I am big anime fan.. currently watching one piece and naruto best till date... pokemon waiting for the new season...
dragon ball complete series i wish i could store those episodes.

wclyffe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It use to be Naruto, but I'm much more into The Regular Show these days!

schwartzulous

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Spiderman original animated series, 1967-70. Still love that theme song. Yes, I'm that old.

aubreykianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My favorite anime/animae series is Avatar The Last Air Bender!!! I love this show to the point I started gaving dreams I was the avatar lol

kimfive0

iPF Noob
Reaction score

My favorite animated film at the moment is Frozen! It is about time a Disney flick let the women be strong enough to succeed without needing a man!

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Hands down has got to be Deadman Wonderland :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts