What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] SUPCASE Beetle Defense Series for Apple iPad Air

cereal killer

Administrator
Reaction score
beetle.png

Ladies and gentlemen here is your chance to win a SUPCASE Beetle Defense Case for your iPad Air! We are giving away this awesome case to one lucky randomly drawn winner and it's going to be a snap to enter. If you are unfamiliar with this exceptional case, here's a quick look at it's features:
  • Precise cutouts for iPad Air (iPad 5th Generation); Not Compatible with iPad 1/2/3/4 and iPad Mini 1st and 2nd Gen
  • Advanced dual layer designed case combined of Polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bumps and shock
  • Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
  • Advanced front cover Snap-On design for EASY installation
  • All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust; Sporty design.
So how do you win this case? In the comments below let us know why you insist on using a case rather than going 'nekkid'. Aesthetics? Protection? Combo of the two? You tell us.

The contest will close on July 21, 2014 at 12:00PM Central at which we time we will randomly draw a winner and announce them later that day. Good luck!!!

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I use a case on my iPad for protection from weather and accidental drops.

Jacob Gonzalez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use my iPad Air at school and work constantly. Having a case on it makes me a lot more comfortable than just throwing it in my backpack. There's too much valuable information stored in my device and I would hate to lose it if my iPad were broken.

Tommy60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
beetle.png

Ladies and gentlemen here is your chance to win a SUPCASE Beetle Defense Case for your iPad Air! We are giving away this awesome case to one lucky randomly drawn winner and it's going to be a snap to enter. If you are unfamiliar with this exceptional case, here's a quick look at it's features:
  • Precise cutouts for iPad Air (iPad 5th Generation); Not Compatible with iPad 1/2/3/4 and iPad Mini 1st and 2nd Gen
  • Advanced dual layer designed case combined of Polycarbonate hard shell and flexible TPU withstands accidental drop, bumps and shock
  • Front cover with built-in screen protector prevents scratches without compromising sensitivity
  • Advanced front cover Snap-On design for EASY installation
  • All features accessible with case installed; Port covers keep out debris and dust; Sporty design with multi-color options
So how do you win this case? In the comments below let us know why you insist on using a case rather than going 'nekkid'. Aesthetics? Protection? Combo of the two? You tell us.

The contest will close on July 21, 2014 at 12:00PM Central at which we time we will randomly draw a winner and announce them later that day. Good luck!!!

Tommy60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need this case because I've thrown my iPad Air after losing a game of 8 ball pool.

goofy8275

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I could use a case like this but I don't have an iPad Air lol.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk Pro

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After much researches, I bought a white SUPCASE Beetle Defense Case for my wife's Mini. Great protection for carrying the iPad in her purse.

faturner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because I have already had one iPad smashed by one of my children. Not taking a chance on my new Air!

Most reactions