What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[GIVEAWAY] Strotter Across SL iPad Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celtic_iPaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paul Stanley from kiss, and three other friends went as the other band members (nobody wanted to be gene Simmons)

mandingo7734

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy Halloween everyone!

My favorite was that green space invader from Galaxy Quest, the one with all the quills(?) sticking out his back. Had a gun and everything. Also, bloody Scream.

Lady B

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween competition

In 1967 I was a Witch Doctor completely with chicken hones hanging from my ears, round my ankles and round my neck! My mum made me a grass with straw and a straw doll. This was for a Brownie competition. I think I won! I was only 10 years old! Best ever costume!

Laurakey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween costume for a Strotter

Last year

Harlequin with high heels and attitude...

This year ...

A Veiled lady from the shadows
who Fortunes tells.
her knowing iPad from the future ..
Well held
Within her Stotter .

Xx

ljmart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when i was very young, (early 1970's) my aunt made my sister and i the most beautifully crafted clown costumes! big billowy bright green base, lots of big felt round colorful circles, white zigzag rickrack around the arm cuffs and leg bands. some other details i cant recall now! along with a matching tall pointy hat that fell over to one side with large white pom pom at the end. they were the most adorable costumes ive ever seen! and all hand made to perfection.
kicker is, i hate clowns!!! dont know why! nothing related to this costume as the were absolutely precious!

wush

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best Costume

As a kid I was Batman & my younger brother was Robin ;-)

Tea67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our whole family went once as Minecraft characters. Much fun

karlbmc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Giveitawaytomeplease

Going out for Halloween dressed as an ambulance attendant.

meenadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh Christmas tree! *Dress in all green and wrap the chrism as lights around you.....plug in at the nearest outlet!

bgallant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Follow the yellow brick road

I made my own costume and went as the Tin Man...my friends dressed up as the Lion and Scarecrow...we looked great! We had witches following us around all evening...I even chased a chicken with my axe! Next costume may be a
depressed doctor that has apple shaped eye pads, soothing applications and pods of pills spilling out Across the lab coat, pockets and doctors bag. My costume will be called "an apple a day, keeps the doctor away"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions